Before You Even Call A Divorce Attorney or Mediator…
Gain This Unique Advantage and Reduce Your Stress…
If you are considering divorce, feel vulnerable and alone, and don’t know where to start…
THAT’S NORMAL. I know how you feel.
I have walked in your shoes, and I was petrified.
- Lost sleep over thoughts of huge battles over money.
- Afraid to have to go to court, or spend most of my savings.
- Paralyzed thinking of total strangers making life-altering decisions for me.
I learned the hard way that many of these potential problems can be reduced or even avoided and that you can work closely with an attorney AFTER you are prepared, if necessary.
Wish I had known that before…
4 years of legal torture, deadlines, mediators, court hearings, lawyers fueling the fire…
it was not pretty, and I didn’t know if I would ever get to the end.
Once I made it, I realized I had to help other women so they didn’t have to go through what I did. That was 10 years ago, and I’ve been guiding women through divorce ever since, giving them the advantage of my financial background and everything I learned in the trenches, and what I’ve learned since.
And I can help you too…
You May Not Realize That You Can Avoid Most Of That And Have…
- Tools to deal with your emotional issues…to focus on what’s important to you.
- Discussions about the many financial options that may or may not be right for you.
- The time you need to learn to make smart decisions.
- One on one personal attention to your concerns… every step of the way.
- Help to reduce the level of conflict with your husband before and during the divorce.
- The flexibility to contact an attorney when you are ready to finish the legal divorce.
- A clear mind to Focus on your future and security after the divorce.
Make an Informed Decision – Get Facts Before Going Any Further…
Ready for your Complimentary information to learn more?
Enter your email below to receive
The new report- THE ONE Biggest Mistake to Avoid When Considering Divorce,
Blog Subscription, and access to your Strategic Divorce Planning Session.
OPT IN BOX HERE
There’s no obligation.
How My Client Katie Got Through Her Divorce…
“I never would have believed my divorce would go so smoothly. I followed Ellen’s system to the letter. The rest fell into place.
My husband agreed to everything because I used the negotiation strategies that Ellen and I had mapped out together. I am so thankful. This program has given me a new lease on life.”
Katherine P. – Franklin, NJ
If You Choose This Option You Can Feel Confident…
You have a personal guide with you every step of the way.
Having access to creative options when you feel like you’ve hit a brick wall.
Knowing that you’ll never feel lost or alone.
Enter your email below for the newly released report, and more…
OPT IN BOX HERE